Our very own Mario Santillan, who represents our Mexican and Latin American markets, had the opportunity to provide a workshop to many high level Mexican government officials in Mexico City on July 6th and 7th.
- CNH Comision National de Hidrocarburos (National Hydrocarbon Commission)
- SEMARNAT Secretaria Medio Ambiente (Environmental Ministry)
- IMP Instituto Mexicano del Petróleo (Mexican Oil Institute)
- SENER Secretaría de Energia (ENERGY MINISTRY)
- IPICYT Instituto Potosino de Investigación Científica y Tecnológica (Institute of Scientific and Technology Research)
The IPICYT provides technical advice to the CNH and requested that GCES and Mr. Santillan provide this workshop and training. CNH is the entity responsible for approving contracts between SENER and mining organizations, as well as onshore and offshore petroleum contracts with national and international private companies. The event was promoted to Mexican Government entities in order to provide education to key decision makers in granting and approving contracts in the energy sector. With over 300 pending contract requests, the information provided by GCES was essential to government officials in their decision making process.
Both days were well attended and those present were provided information on technical advances, regulatory issues, safety procedures, and operating details necessary to make educated decisions regarding the energy sector in Mexico.
For more information about mining solutions Mario can be reached at email@example.com or +1 832-476-9024.
If you would like one of our pollution control solution experts to speak at your expo, trade show, or event contact Corina Sheridan in our marketing department at firstname.lastname@example.org.