Vapor-rich and wastewater waste streams, such as those from the rendering process, pose challenges for traditional treatment systems. Gulf Coast Environmental Systems, LLC (GCES) provides robust, economic solutions to these challenges utilizing thermal oxidizers which apply the combination of heat and time to combust pollutants into harmless CO2 and water. [Read more…]
At GCES so much of our job focus is on VOCs. Over the years we have come to realize that VOCs and the treatment of them is very misunderstood. Our Technical Director, Chad Clark, has spent much of his career as a Mechanical Engineer dedicated to the advancement of VOC abatement. Having developed cutting edge technology and BACT improvements he is a true subject matter expert and has provided the following to help improve the understanding of VOCs and how to best abate them through the use of pollution control equipment.
Did you know that regular service of your pollution control and heat processing systems can result in significant savings? With regular service from GCES we help to:
- Maximize efficiency. In some cases we are able to develop solutions that utilize waste heat recovery to assist with power production.
- Manage and control operating costs through calibration of system settings
- Minimize the chance of an unexpected system shut-down, which can often cost thousands, if not millions, of dollars in lost operating production
- Reduce the chance of regulatory compliance issues, fines, and safety hazards
- Improve the life and uptime of the system and components reducing the need to replace costly equipment
Rent a Thermal Oxidizer (TO)
New Additions to our Rental and Preowned Fleet
Since first opening our doors nearly two decades ago Gulf Coast Environmental Systems has built a business based on two simple concepts:
- Develop and manufacture innovative and quality pollution control systems that fit the client’s needs
- Treat every project and every interaction as though it is the most important project we will every have the opportunity to develop
By designing and custom manufacturing oxidizers in-house, we are able to provide the lowest cost of ownership possible. When you have the resources and the team of experts, a company can build what it wants, and what its clients need.
In emission control technology, Regenerative Thermal Oxidizers (RTO) were developed for large volumes and low VOC concentration air pollution applications. They carry a low operating cost, and reliably harness the principle of thermal oxidation, which utilizes the process of regeneration for internal heat recovery; superior pollution control devices for air and vapor pollutants. Highly energy-efficient, an RTO is ideal for long, continuous operations. They even achieve high levels of VOC destruction to keep processes well below required DRE emission levels. [Read more…]