The GCES Preventative Maintenance Program: An Investment in Up-time
- Reduce Downtime
- Improve Productivity
- Limit OPEX
Gulf Coast Environmental Systems’ team of field service experts has nearly 100-years of combined equipment experience. From trouble shooting and preventative maintenance, to upgrades and retrofits, there is no project too small, or too large. Our customers trust our team to provide year after year Preventative Maintenance Evaluations, to support all of their equipment’s needs. Because of this, GCES offers a complete Preventative Maintenance Program. This program offers regularly scheduled service and maintenance, added support and care, as well as a full-menu of discounted customizable options focused on improving the up-time of your equipment.
Today’s manufacturing environments are leaner, more reliant on up-time and more focused than ever before. With a global marketplace and a competitive environment, the pressure to adapt, improve and innovate has never been greater.
GCES’ Preventative Maintenance Program is an investment in up-time and reliability. We are focused on improving the performance and operating life-cycle of pollution control, heat processing and plant equipment across a spectrum of industries.
With nearly two decades supporting industry leaders in manufacturing we can adapt our expertise to serve a multitude of plant assets in their unique manufacturing environments.
Gulf Coast Environmental Systems field service team is experienced, capable, and ready to perform a complete inspection of all thermal oxidizers, scrubbers, ovens, furnaces, and heat recovery equipment. This includes electrical and mechanical inspections, inside and outside of each piece of equipment.
The Advantages of PMEs:
- Minimizes the chances of an unexpected system shut-down, which can often cost thousands, if not millions, of dollars in lost operating production.
- Significant operating expense savings through calibration of system settings, resulting in increased efficiency in the unit operation.
- Reduces the chance of regulatory compliance issues.
- Improves the life and up-time of the system and components.
- Reassures that your air pollution control and heat processing equipment is properly operating.
Our Advantage: 200 Point Inspection:
Our PMEs are customized for each piece of equipment and customer’s needs and often require more than one day to complete. With nearly 200 inspections points on the average piece of equipment, our PME addresses the following areas:
GCES’ Preventative Maintenance Evaluation is a maintenance inspection service which includes a thorough internal and external inspection of your system.Our field service professionals begin with a review of operating data, process conditions and the maintenance log. Next is the inspection, which varies for each type of equipment, but averages a 200-point analysis. During the inspection, GCES personnel will make small repairs, perform preventative maintenance and calibrate instrumentation as needed. At the conclusion of this inspection, a report is produced detailing our findings, including:
- A log of the work performed during the evaluation
- Detailed inspection findings
- Recommendations for additional repairs (those that were unable to be addressed during the PME visit)
- Recommended modifications, changes and upgrades to optimized performance with changing conditions
- Cost estimates to address recommendations
- Suggested additions to spare parts inventory
Equipment performance comes from the combination of our technically skilled workforce, extensive equipment knowledge and data-centric evaluation to help facilities meet their equipment performance objectives. If you would like to learn more about the GCES Preventative Maintenance Program, please contact our team of experts at email@example.com or 832.476.9024